Look at me! I'm a follower! lol
Nothing new is going on here. the weather is absolutely amazing so I am running the kids ragged because who knows how long this will last.
I am really hoping that spring comes sooner rather than later. Though I'm not looking forward to my allergies worsening. I probably need a prescription strength med, but I'll deal. Have I mentioned how much I loove Atchison?
I wish there was more free stuff for families to do together. I want to get out this weekend and do something. I'm feeling incredibly cooped up. Maybe I'll garden some. I have a patch of surprise lilies I need to transplant to the front of the house. Plus, I need to thin out and spread my irises out. I have one patch that probably has 70 bulbs in one spot. The lady who owned this house before us liked flowers, but apparently not gardening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment